Aerial Adventure Course
Now Closed for the Season. We’ll see you in 2023!
The course features 69 obstacles and 8 courses of varying difficulties. Climb up cargo nets and ladders while navigating various elements, including ziplines, in this tree top adventure. Suited for all ability levels, this 3-hour, self-guided experience allows visitors to explore the course at their own pace. Climbers are encouraged to try any (or all!) of the eight different courses. They’ll work their way through tree tops, platforms, and several other exciting obstacles along the way.
- Gloves will not be provided this Summer. Please make sure to bring your own leather-palmed gloves for use on the Aerial Adventure Course or Giant Dual Ziplines. Gloves are available for purchase upon arrival.
- Reservations are recommended at this time.
- Please complete your waiver prior to arriving at Peak Mountain Adventures.
DO IT ALL WITH A COMBO PASS
GRAB THE FAMILY AND EXPERIENCE IT ALL! THE COMBO PASS INCLUDES:
- 1 AERIAL ADVENTURE CLIMB (Up to 3 Hours)
- 1 Giant Zipline
- 1 Soaring Eagle
- Unlimited Chairlift Rides
- Unlimited Peek’n Putt
JUNIOR (7-11) $65
Not available for Children 6 and under
Mountain Adventure Rates
Aerial Adventure Course, Soaring Eagle & Giant Dual Zipline Pricing
|Age||Adventure Course||Soaring Eagle||Giant Dual Ziplines||Combo Pass|
|Up to 3 Hours Climb Min. 50lbs||Min. Height 42" w/ Adult|
Price for 2 Rides: $16
Additional Rides: $15
|1 Adventure Course (3 Hour), 1 Giant Zipline, 1 Soaring Eagle, Unlimited Chairlift Rides, Unlimited Rounds of Mini Golf|
|Adult (Ages 12+)||$52||$12||$32||$79|
|Junior ( Ages 7-11)||$42||$12||$32||$65|
|Child (Ages 5-6)||$14||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Group (15+ people)||$40||$10||$25||$67|
Please PRINT, SIGN, and BRING the WAIVER before your visit. DOWNLOAD WAIVER
Plan Your Getaway
Start Planning Your SummerWinter Getaway Today