Children’s Learning Programs
For more than 45 years, our Peek’n Kids program has been developing skiers and snowboarders from an early age. Our professional instructors and caregivers cater to your kids both on and off the slopes so that you may experience all that our resort has to offer, knowing your kids are off on a fun, learning adventure.
Designed for skiers and riders of all skill levels, beginner to advanced, our instructors will take your child on a safe and fun journey that will bring them back smiling and ready for more.
By dividing groups up according to age, ability, and maturity level, our staff is paving the way for your child to have a terrific time sliding on snow with both experienced instructors and new skiing and riding friends!
- Starting 1/18/22 Peek’n Kids will only be open Friday through Sunday.
- Includes a complimentary all-day lift ticket.
- Half Day: 10:00AM – 12:00PM or 1:00PM – 3:00PM
- Full Day: 10:00AM – 3:00PM
- Registration closes at 9:30AM for mornings and 12:30PM for afternoons
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Arrive 30-45 minutes early to register.
- We do not take reservations, Lessons are limited to availability and are offered on a first come first serve basis.
Peek'n Kids (Ages 4-12)
Private Lessons & Snow Experience
Perfect for kids who want to get better at Skiing & Snowboarding
Start your youngest snowsports enthusiasts on the slopes with our Snow Experience lessons! Designed for new sliders ages 2-3, this experience includes a 1-hour private lesson, an all-day lift ticket, and rentals.
- Helmets are required.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Cost: $80
- Only available weekends & holidays.
Want to learn more? Call our Snowsports Desk at (716) 355-4141 x 7350.
Have a child 4-12 years of age and do not want to put them in our Peek’n Kids program? Private lessions are available for any child ages 4-12 that does not wish to take part in Peek’n Kids. Due to the need for individualized attention at this age, a private lesson is recommended to cater to a child’s physical, mental and social stages of development at that age.