The Tubing Hill will be opening soon for Peek’n Peak’s 2022/23 Winter Season! Check back soon for updates.
Tubing in the snow is fun for the whole family! Peek’n Peak has 7 tubing lanes. Our “Magic Carpet” lift takes snow tubers (and their tubes!) to the top of the hill. Tubing requires no experience or skill! You must be at least 3 years old to ride a tube!
The Snow Tubing Arena is conveniently located next to the Retreat Lodge. Passes can be purchased next to the Tubing Hill.
No Additional Charge – Begins at Dusk Any Night Tubing Is Open!
Lunar Lights Tubing transforms nighttime snow tubing into a thrilling and mesmerizing atmosphere, featuring an ever-changing light show produced by thousands of LED lights and projection lights. The lights will pulse, fade, and change in coordination with an immersive sound system. A live DJ will operate the massive light and sound program on select dates.
Tubers are carried to the top of the hill by a Magic Carpet Lift in between runs. The Magic Carpet Lift operates like a giant conveyor belt. You won’t have to struggle with hooking your tube to a moving cable or hauling your tube to the top of the hill!
Guests can also warm up with hot cocoa, warm sandwiches, and/or soups served right at the base of the Snow Tubing Hill! If you’d like an alternative place to eat, head to the Retreat Building nearby for a full menu featuring burritos, pizzas, grill combos, and more.
Snow Tubing at Peek’N Peak
Snow Tubing is currently closed but will be opening soon for the 2022/23 Winter Season!
Snow Tubing Prices (2-Hour Tubing Pass)
|Mondays & Thursdays (non-holiday BOGO):||$25|
|Fridays - Sundays||$25|
- December 25, 2022 – January 1, 2023
- January 14-16, 2023
- February 18-26, 2023
Snow Tubing Rules
- Purchase at the Tubing Hill (located next to The Retreat)
- Tube in a courteous and safe manner.
- No tubers under the age of three.
- One person per individual tube, no exceptions.
- Linking Tubes: A maximum of two in narrow lanes, four in group lane.
- Must be seated inside tube or laying on stomach. No standing or kneeling.
- Reckless tubers will lose their tickets.
- No ski boots, snowboard boots, or ski equipment allowed in tubing arena.
- Tubes provided at the arena are the only equipment allowed in the tubing arena.
- Damage to equipment from improper use will result in restitution for equipment.
- Remove sharp objects from yourself before tubing.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Peek’n Peak encourages Sensory-Sensitive guests to use their personal discretion regarding Lunar Tubing. The equipment does not utilize strobe lights, but may include flashing lights and rapid movements.
Event information is currently unavailable.
At Peek’n Peak, we’re experts on creating memorable group outings, and we’re committed to making your experience not only unforgettable, but as easy to plan as possible. Whether you are a business, school, college, church, scout troop or ski club, our Group Planning Team will assist you in covering all your needs to create a fun, hassle free winter adventure. Group rates are not available on Friday’s or Saturday’s for tubing.