Tubing is fun in the snow for the whole family! With seven tubing lanes and our “Magic Carpet” lift to takes snow tubers (and their tubes!) back to the top of the hill, tubing at The Peak’s Snow Tubing Arena requires no experience or skill! Must be at least 3 years old to Tube!
The Snow Tubing Arena is conveniently located next to the Retreat Lodge and passes can be purchased online or inside the Retreat.
Cyber Monday Sale
Only Available Monday, December 2, 2019
Purchase Peek’n Peak Resort snow tubing passes online Cyber Monday and get 25% off! Tickets are good Friday, Saturday, Sunday through the 2019-2020 snow season.
Not valid on Monday & Thursdays. Online purchases only. Limited quantity available.
Rates & Hours
Snow Tubing Ticket Price
|2-Hour Snow Tubing Pass||$20|
|Mon & Thurs||BUY 1 GET 1 FREE|
Snow Tubing Hours
|Monday & Thursday||4PM - 9PM|
|Friday||4PM - 11PM|
|Sat & Holidays||8:30AM - 11PM|
|Sunday||8:30AM - 9PM|
- December 25, 2019 – January 1, 2020
- January 18-20, 2020
- February 15-17, 2020
Snow Tubing Rules
- Tube in a courteous and safe manner.
- No tubers under the age of three.
- One rider per individual tube, no exceptions.
- Linking Tubes: A maximum of two in narrow lanes, four in group lane.
- Must be seated inside tube or laying on stomach. No standing or kneeling.
- Reckless tubers will lose their tickets.
- No ski boots or snowboard boots allowed.
- Tubes provided at the arena are the only equipment allowed in the tubing arena.
- Damage to equipment from improper use will result in restitution for equipment.
- Remove sharp objects from yourself before tubing.
- No ski equipment allowed in tubing arena.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- One person per tube.
- Peek’n Peak encourages Sensory-Sensitive guests to use their personal discretion regarding Lunar Tubing. The equipment does not utilize strobe lights, but may include flashing lights and rapid movements.
The all-new Lunar Lights Tubing will transform nighttime snow tubing into a thrilling and mesmerizing atmosphere, featuring an ever-changing light show produced by thousands of LED lights and projection lights. The lights will pulse, fade and change in coordination with an immersive sound system. On select dates, the massive sound and light program will be operated by a live DJ.
In between runs, tubers are carried to the top of the hill by a Magic Carpet Lift, which is similar to a conveyor belt. No need to struggle with hooking to a moving cable or hauling your tube to the top of the hill!
Guests can also warm up with hot cocoa, warm sandwiches and soups served right at the base of the Snow Tubing Hill! Or, head to the nearby Retreat Building for a full menu featuring burritos, pizzas, grill combos and more.