Tubing is fun in the snow for the whole family! With seven tubing lanes and our “Magic Carpet” lift to takes snow tubers (and their tubes!) back to the top of the hill, tubing at The Peak’s Snow Tubing Arena requires no experience or skill! Must be at least 3 years old to Tube!
The Snow Tubing Arena is conveniently located next to the Retreat Lodge and passes can be inside the Retreat.
Snow Tubing at Peek’N Peak
Rates & Hours
Snow Tubing Ticket Price
|2-Hour Snow Tubing Pass||$20|
|Mon & Thurs. non-holiday||BUY 1 GET 1 FREE|
Snow Tubing Hours
|Monday & Thursday||4PM - 9PM|
|Friday||4PM - 11PM|
|Saturday||10AM - 11PM|
|Sunday||10AM - 9PM|
|Holidays||10AM - 10PM|
- December 25, 2019 – January 1, 2020
- January 18-20, 2020
- February 15-17, 2020
Snow Tubing Rules
- Purchase Tickets at the Retreat or Main Ski Lodge.
- Discounted Tubing Tickets are available in overnight packages.
- Tube in a courteous and safe manner.
- No tubers under the age of three.
- One person per individual tube, no exceptions.
- Linking Tubes: A maximum of two in narrow lanes, four in group lane.
- Must be seated inside tube or laying on stomach. No standing or kneeling.
- Reckless tubers will lose their tickets.
- No ski boots, snowboard boots, or ski equipment allowed in tubing arena.
- Tubes provided at the arena are the only equipment allowed in the tubing arena.
- Damage to equipment from improper use will result in restitution for equipment.
- Remove sharp objects from yourself before tubing.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Peek’n Peak encourages Sensory-Sensitive guests to use their personal discretion regarding Lunar Tubing. The equipment does not utilize strobe lights, but may include flashing lights and rapid movements.
Try the all-new Lunar Lights Tubing – now open for the 2019/20 Winter Season!
The all-new Lunar Lights Tubing will transform nighttime snow tubing into a thrilling and mesmerizing atmosphere, featuring an ever-changing light show produced by thousands of LED lights and projection lights. The lights will pulse, fade and change in coordination with an immersive sound system. On select dates, the massive sound and light program will be operated by a live DJ.
In between runs, tubers are carried to the top of the hill by a Magic Carpet Lift, which is similar to a conveyor belt. No need to struggle with hooking to a moving cable or hauling your tube to the top of the hill!
Guests can also warm up with hot cocoa, warm sandwiches and soups served right at the base of the Snow Tubing Hill! Or, head to the nearby Retreat Building for a full menu featuring burritos, pizzas, grill combos and more.