Upper Golf Course
experience golf at The Peak!
A championship caliber, par-72 course with yardages ranging from 4,800 to 7,000 yds to accommodate players of all skill levels with 5 teeing options to choose from. The Upper Course at Peek’n Peak features bentgrass greens and fairways that offer professional playing conditions. Its unique terrain and natural features — including rolling hills, deep sand bunkers, panoramic views and mature woods — create a spectacular atmosphere and beauty that is unrivaled.
2020 Course Hours
|Golf Course||7AM - Dusk|
|Pro Shop||8AM - 5PM|
|Woods'n Wedges||Wed - Sun 8AM - 5PM|
|Driving Range ($7 per Bucket)||Closed|
Social Distancing Guidelines
- Only one rider per cart.
- You must maintain social distancing of 6 ft at all times.
- Flag sticks will remain in holes at all times.
- Cups will be filled by a foam insert. When the ball strikes this or the pin it is counted as the final stroke. Please do not try to remove inserts.
- Limit of 4 players on the practice green at any time. Please maintain appropriate distance from others.
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms DO NOT PLAY.
- Do not congregate in groups while waiting for your tee time.
- Bunkers can be played as ground under repair at the golfers discretion.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Golf Tee Times must be booked in advance with a major credit card guarantee.
- Houseguest ID cards issued upon check-in at Inn Front Desk.
- Must be presented at Pro Shop to receive special rate.
- Cancellations – 48 hours in advance. Late cancels and no shows will be billed at full rate.
- Proper golf attire required.
- Driving Range accepts $1, $5, $10 bills. Tokens can also be purchased at The Inn front desk.
Upper Course Rates
Peek’n Peak Upper Golf Course Rates
|Pre-Season (4/26 – 5/23)||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|Twilight (after 1pm)||$50||$50||$30||$30|
|In Season (5/24 – 9/15)||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|Twilight (after 3pm)||$69||$69||$40||$40|
|Post-Season (9/16 – Close)||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|Twilight (after 1pm)||$59||$59||$39||$39|
The Upper Course
Watch a hole-by-hole flyover of the Upper Course at Peek’n Peak narrated with specific tips on the best way to navigate this challenging course. Do your homework before hitting the course as being in the right position off the tee and having the proper angles into these challenging greens can make all the difference. Try and stay below the hole too, as putting on our lightning quick greens can turn a makeable birdie putt into a bogey without proper concentration. Be sure to hit a good tee shot on the 18th hole on the breathtaking downhill par-5 and take a shot at reaching it in two, then celebrate the birdie in the clubhouse overlooking the protected green. Good luck!
Woods & Wedges Dining