Upper Golf Course
Play the Championship golf course
A championship caliber, par-72 course with yardages ranging from 4,800 to 7,000 yds to accommodate players of all skill levels with 5 teeing options to choose from. The Upper Course at Peek’n Peak features bentgrass greens and fairways that offer professional playing conditions. Its unique terrain and natural features — including rolling hills, deep sand bunkers, panoramic views and mature woods — create a spectacular atmosphere and beauty that is unrivaled.
The golf course is now closed for the 2019 Season. See you next year!
|Golf Course||7am - Dusk*|
|Pro Shop||7am - Dusk|
|Woods'n Wedges||7am - 4pm|
|Driving Range ($7 per Bucket)||Dawn - Dusk|
- Prices are subject to change.
- Twosomes & Threesomes will be paired.
- Golf Tee Times must be booked in advance with a major credit card guarantee.
- Houseguest ID cards issued upon check-in at Inn Front Desk.
- Must be presented at Pro Shop to receive special rate.
- Cancellations – 48 hours in advance. Late cancels and no shows will be billed at full rate.
- Private instruction available through our Golf Pros.
- Proper golf attire required.
- Driving Range accepts $1, $5, $10 bills. Tokens can also be purchased at The Inn front desk.
Upper Course Rates
|Pre-Season (4/26 – 5/23)||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|Twilight (after 1pm)||$50||$50||$30||$30|
|In Season (5/24 – 9/15)||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|Twilight (after 2pm)||$69||$69||$40||$40|
|Post-Season (9/16 – Close)||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|Twilight (after 1pm)||$59||$59||$39||$39|
The Upper Course
Watch a hole-by-hole flyover of the Upper Course at Peek’n Peak narrated with specific tips on the best way to navigate this challenging course. Do your homework before hitting the course as being in the right position off the tee and having the proper angles into these challenging greens can make all the difference. Try and stay below the hole too, as putting on our lightning quick greens can turn a makeable birdie putt into a bogey without proper concentration. Be sure to hit a good tee shot on the 18th hole on the breathtaking downhill par-5 and take a shot at reaching it in two, then celebrate the birdie in the clubhouse overlooking the protected green. Good luck!
Woods & Wedges Dining