Tubing is fun in the snow for the whole family! With seven tubing lanes and our "Magic Carpet" lift to takes snow tubers (and their tubes!) back to the top of the hill, tubing at The Peak's Snow Tubing Arena requires no experience or skill! Must be at least 3 years old to Tube!
The Snow Tubing Arena is conveniently located next to the Retreat Lodge and passes can be purchased online or inside the Retreat.
Snow Tubing is now closed for the 2017/18 season.
Join us this summer for zip lines, golf, biking, swimming and more!
|Tubing Ticket Prices:
|Buy One, Get One Free Tubing Tickets!
Mondays & Thursdays, Non-Holiday Dates
- December 25, 2017 - January 1, 2018
- January 13 - 15, 2018
- February 17-19, 2018
Snow Tubing Rules:
- Tube in a courteous and safe manner.
- No tubers under the age of three.
- Minimum height requirement of 32 inches.
- One rider per individual tube, no exceptions.
- Linking Tubes: A maximum of two in narrow lanes, four in group lane.
- Must be seated inside tube or laying on stomach. No standing or kneeling.
- Reckless tubers will lose their tickets.
- No ski boots or snowboard boots allowed.
- Tubes provided at the arena are the only equipment allowed in the tubing arena.
- Damage to equipment from improper use will result in restitution for equipment.
- Remove sharp objects from yourself before tubing.
- No ski equipment allowed in tubing arena.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- One person per tube.