In honor of Memorial Day and the US Military, Peek’n Peak will be hosting a ‘Run Up the Ski Slopes’ event on May 21st! This event will benefit the Joseph Dwyer Veterans Support Group. Donation items will be collected and the Blue Star Mothers will be shipping all items to our military members.
Recommended donation items:
– Beef Jerky / Slim Jims
– Body Wash / Shampoo
– Crossword Puzzles / Playing Cards
– Toothbrushes / Mouthwash / Toothpaste
– Deodorant / Q-Tips / Disposable Razors
– Dried Fruit / Fruit Snacks / Trail Mix
– Mints / Gum / Hard Candy
– Sunflower Seeds / Microwave Popcorn
– Protein Bars / Power Bars
**Please no aerosols, ramen (instant) noodles, flammables, nerf guns, pump sprays, plastic containers of fruits, crackers or soft bars, liquids, expired or close to expiration items.
Registration @ 9:00 am
Uphill Run @ 10:00 am
*$50 Registration Fee Includes: Entry, Fitness Headband, One Free Beverage*