Employees & Team Members: Please visit visitscott.com/news/covid19 to learn more about our response to the COVID-19 Situation and its impact on our team members.
We want to ensure that every guest who visits our resort has a positive and memorable experience. The safety of our guests has always been our highest priority, which includes our efforts to provide a clean and welcoming environment.
The operations team at Peek’n Peak has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the public health recommendations issued by the CDC.
Currently, the CDC recommends the following actions to protect yourself:
Representatives from across our company have reviewed the policies and procedures in place based upon current recommendations from the CDC and industry leaders.
It’s important that our guests are aware of our procedures & policies that we maintain in order to keep our facilities clean and give you peace of mind.
We value the comfort of our guests and understand that during this time, you may be feeling hesitant to make travel plans right now. If you have an upcoming getaway planned at Peek’n Peak, we welcome you to consider your options regarding your upcoming visit:
THE INN: You may cancel 14 days prior to your arrival date to receive a refund less a $35 cancellation fee. Once you are within the 14 days of your arrival, your advanced deposit per room is non-refundable. Failure to arrive on the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire deposit per room & any subsequent nights will be canceled by the hotel without notice.
CONDO RENTALS: You may cancel 21 days prior to your arrival date to receive a refund less a $35 cancellation fee. Once you are within 21 days of the arrival date, your advanced deposit per room is non-refundable. Failure to arrive on the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire deposit per room & any subsequent nights will be canceled by the hotel without notice.
• Existing cleaning procedures that meet or exceed industry standards, including an increased frequency of sanitation across the resort out of an abundance of caution. Frequently touched services will be cleaned hourly.
• Cleaning procedures in place which address common areas including door handles, tables and chairs, handrails, lockers, water fountains, ATMs, hand dryers, countertops and more.
• At The Inn and our slopeside Condos, we are following housekeeping procedures throughout all rooms and suites, which includes the use of hospital-grade disinfectants. We have removed all unnecessary items within guest rooms and are emphasizing the sanitation of high-touch areas such as handles, faucets, phones, and remotes.
• Managers and Supervisors of our food and beverage services are Servsafe certified, which ensures safe food preparation and handling. There is an increased awareness of sanitation across our food service facilities.
• Additional hand sanitizer stations are installed across the resort.
• Internal communications have educated staff and team members on their responsibilities and best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
As more information on this rapidly adapting situation becomes available, our team will continue to make adjustments to support the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. We are proud of the proactive steps our company is taking.
We hope that you, our guests, will continue to feel safe & welcomed at our resort, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.