Attend the Coffee & Chocolate Festival at Peek’n Peak Resort and indulge in coffee, chocolate and more while supporting The Kids of Love Foundation (@kidsoflove)!
The Coffee & Chocolate Festival at Peek’n Peak Resort is a celebration of all things coffee and chocolate related… and then some! Festival attendees will sample a variety of coffee roasts and styles, along with a multitude of decadent chocolate-themed sweets from local and surrounding area businesses. What better way to treat yourself and spend a Spring day?
Join local coffee shops, gourmet roasters, artisan chocolatiers,
bakeries, wineries and more. Explore additional exhibitors and their products and purchase items to take home. There are limited tickets available to ensure all attendees have the opportunity to sample
items from exhibitors. The list of exhibiting businesses will be announced shortly and will be updated frequently.
** General Admission ticket ($35) includes:
Choose from Session 1 (12:00pm – 2:00 pm) or Session 2 (4:00pm – 6:00pm)
– Samples, samples and samples of coffees, chocolates, wine, and much more
– Unlimited trips to the always-flowing chocolate fountains with accompaniments
– A commemorative espresso cup to use and take home to remember the fun long after the caffeine and chocolate high has worn off
– A swag bag with samples and vouchers from many different businesses
** VIP ticket ($50) includes everything in the General Admission ticket PLUS the following:
Choose from Session 1 (11:00am – 2:00pm) or Session 2 (3:00pm – 6:00pm)
– Early entrance to the festival
– Access to our exclusive VIP area on the deck, complete with a s’mores bar and fire pits
– VIP parking section
– Automatic entry into a drawing for an overnight stay at Peek’n Peak Resort with a $50 food voucher
– An exclusive swag bag with samples and vouchers from many different businesses.