Transports guests in the company provided vans to and from the hotels to various locations and provides excellent customer service to the hotel guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Transports guests safely in the company van to and from the hotels to various locations. Provides transportation for various errands of the company. Maintains a safe driving record.
- Ensures the company vans are clean, safe, and in excellent working condition. Properly maintains the fluid levels in the company vans.
- Provides excellent customer service that goes above and beyond, to the hotel guests.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Immediately addresses guest’s requests.
- Assists guests with belongings/luggage as needed.
- Properly attired as outlined by department standards with nametag clearly displayed and in accordance with franchise and company grooming policy.
- Communicates with superiors and co-workers about the status of guest requests and assigned tasks.
- Provides safety and security for the hotel and its guests.
- Alerts staff and guests to unsafe conditions and follows the company safety and security policies.
- Observes guest and hotel confidentiality procedures.
- Uses safe lifting procedures.
- Reports all incidents and injuries to the appropriate supervisor.
- Completes any other task requested by a supervisor, including training new associates.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact with guests and associates at all levels.
- Ability to read, write, recognize numbers, and comprehend signs and symbols.
- Ability to comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound decisions that conform to department/company policies while resolving customer or employee issues or as unique situations occur.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School or GED equivalent preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS