Peek ‘n Peak Resort encourages seasonal associates to apply for transfer to another position/department at the close of the season.
Complete an online application now and plan to call the manager of your preferred department or Human resources.
The Internal Job Posting Program offers associates an opportunity to apply for another position for which they qualify:
- Generally, seasonal associates must have worked a minimum of 90-days or until close of season (whichever comes first) before applying for a transfer.
- Seasonal associates applying for transfer must be in “good standing” with no formal, written disciplinary action in the past 90-days of employment. Management and Human Resources will review performance, attendance and punctuality records prior to approving a transfer.
- Interested seasonal associates should click “Apply Now” to complete the “Seasonal Transfer Request Form” online.
- Seasonal associates requesting a transfer will be considered for the new position along with all other applicants.
- Final decisions regarding transfers will be made by Management (in conjunction with the Human Resources Department) and based on business need.
- Returning associates are required to complete a scheduled orientation session with Human Resources only if there has been a break in employment longer than (90) days.
Seasonal associates who wish to transfer at the close of current season should discuss with supervisor/manager first, so that it may be determined if skill set matches the requirements of desired job. If an associate fits the basic criteria for the position, Human Resources will make arrangements to interview with hiring department.