We're bringing it back! Pond Skimming at Peek'n Peak for 2013! Come out to celebrate what's left of the snow and witness this spectacular display of courage. The bravest of the brave with skim the waters of our man-made pond at the base of chair 1 & 2 on Saturday March 16th. Bust out your "Skimsuit" or any other whacky attire that will draw attention and win the raves of the crowd.
- Registration starts at NOON
- Competition starts at 1PM
- All Skimmers must have a lift pass, Skimmers MUST wear a helmet & sign a waiver to register (all participants under 18 must have a waiver signed by legal guardian)
- The event is FREE for Skimmers & Spectators
- Prizes will be handed out for: Best Costume, Crowd Cheer, & Splash, and of course to our best Skimmer who can make it all the way across the pond
- Compete to win a FULL SEASON PASS to Peek'n Peak!
- DJ Henry GQ pumping the tunes out on the mountain
- Food & Drinks
- Mountain Bonfire (will take place after the event and into the night)